Municipality in short
„Aachen is always worth a trip!“, so Julia Hahne of the regioMEDIEN AG, an international marketing company. The city is situated in the border triangle Germany – the Netherlands – Belgium and shaped by various influences.
The special flair of the old town, lots of attractions and of course the Aachen Cathedral attract numerous visitors to the city the whole year.
Objectives of the common project
- new marketing concept – ice rink as an economic complement
- entertainment for young and old during the Christmas time
- create family-friendly added value
Why with Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- best technical solution for mobile systems
- digital monitoring, „Thanks to this digital cockpit, the responsible were able to check the ice at any time and if necessary they could immediately intervene, without the guests noticing!”, told Julia Hahne.
- turnkey solution in short time
- transfer of Know-How to the operator, in order that the ice rink is going to become an economic factor and not a cost factor
- coaching during the implementation
- „The support during the setup was a very crucial point for us, because we wanted to add this romantic winter world to the already existing sport venue and at the end it turned into a wonderful, homogeneous project.”, says Julia Hahne.
- perfect ice quality day and night
- atmospheric LED lighting in the ice
- connecting ice rink from the stadium directly to the outdoor ice rink, according to the motto „limitless ice skating without any interruption!“
What’s the technical approach?
- safety thanks to ImpactPro board – protection
- ice processing machine
- LEITice modules in white
- biodegradable glycol
- wooden floor covering the entire area including the catering area
- production of ice
- complete removal including defrost the ice
- “We will do it again, and almost twice as big!” says Julia Hahne.
Enjoy reading more details (in German) www.aachenaufeis.de
…find out more details about the digital cockpit ICEMASTER®.