The village is located in the Ortler group in the Stelvio National Park, on a sunny mountain slope with around 400 inhabitants. This year, a new sports field with a concrete area was built with the option to transform it into an ice rink during the winter period.
Goals of the common project
- Construction of the concrete area
- Realization of an ice rink in winter and multi-purpose rink in summer
- Multifunctional use of the area
- Possibility of reducing operating costs
Why with Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- Many years of experience in the implementation of permanent ice rinks
- PPR piping with Tichelmann system
- The highest quality standards for concrete slopes
- Technical know-how
- Grouting the concrete
- Creating the conditions for the use of the sports facility also in winter
- Entertainment and sport for the population
- Fast and complete implementation of an ice rink with two separately controllable surfaces
What’s the technical approach?
- Installation of PPR piping with 2 separate cooling circuits
- Header lines with 2 valves
- Tichelmann system
- Operation using ecological brine
- Certified pressure test