In Westfield Chodov there are about 300 shops, making it the largest shopping centre of the Czech Republic. It now has about 13 million customers per year.
Beside the daily services and opportunities offered in a shopping centre, a wide variety of events such as shows, exhibitions and much more are organised all the year round.
Goals of the common project
- Installation of an uninterrupted ice rink in front of the Westfield Chodov shopping centre
- Create a venue for events on ice
- Great media attention due to the uniqueness of the ice rink
Why with Intercom Dr. Leitner?
- Best technical solution for mobile ice rink
"We had about 24,900 skaters in these 9 weeks, plus the school classes who visited the ice rink as part of the sports lessons. This is a considerable number, which of course makes us very happy, because this is a great confirmation that the project was highly appreciated by the visitors", reports the organizer.
- LEITice® modules to completely fill the challenging shape with an uninterrupted ice surface
- Turnkey solution
"Thanks to the cooperation with Icefantasy, we were able to meet much better the customers’ needs and offer a complete service," says Lorenzo Bonato of Intercom Dr. Leitner.
"It was important for us, not only to create a classic ice rink, but also to trigger an unforgettable experience that visitors will talk about," says the Prague Media Boutique s.r.o. agency.
- Reaching new visitors and strengthen of the brand and location
- Meeting place and sports facility for residents during Christmas time and winter months
- Connection of two ice rinks placed on two different hills
What’s the technical approach?
- Safety is granted by to ImpactPro-dashboard-protection
- Ice resurfacing machine provided
- LEITice® modules in white
- Biodegradable glycol
"We know that the clients want more than just a classic ice rink, and that's why we will come up with something special next year as well," says the organizer.
Dive into the ice experience world in Prague.